1. Dr. Donn is board certified by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She practices in Queens.
I am Board Certified by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. I was a bona fide doctor in India, yet the laws in the US required me to repeat a residency, which I did.
2. Dr. Donn has over 15 years of experience practicing medicine in the United States.
I’m a solo practitioner, originally from India, and have been in the US for over twenty-five years. Medical training is much more competitive and difficult in India than here. In India, we didn’t have money for expensive machines, so more savvy diagnostic techniques were required. I only mention this, not to brag, but to allay any fears you might justifiably have about seeing a doctor who was trained in a foreign country. I love doing deliveries, and hope to do yours!
3. Everybody Is Welcomed
All Pre-Teens, Adolescents, And Adults are Welcomed! Women should start visiting an OB/GYN between the ages of 13 and 15, or when they become sexually active, whichever happens first.
Dr. Donn uses the annual exam as a means of keeping in touch with her patients and providing comprehensive information regarding the woman’s health.
During the exam, Dr. Donn will:
- Ensure that your weight and blood pressure are healthy and normal.
- Ask questions regarding your lifestyle, sexual activity, and address any concerns.
- Update you on immunizations, birth control options, and other relevant medical news.
- Perform a breast exam, and screen for suspicious lumps or irregular breast tissue.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my website, and reading a little bit about me!
Address: 83-06 Queens Blvd, Elmhurst, NY
Phone: (718) 424-8100
- Monday: 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Thursday: 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Friday: 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Saturday: Contact for an appointment